Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rough Sketch Ideas


Hey guys! I've got a few more sketches for you guys today, even though these were very rough basic drafts. This was basically me trying to get the ideas out of my brain before they mixed together and exploded into a muddy mess of an outfit. You designers out there will probably feel me. If not, then you can think that I'm insane. It's okay. I don't mind.

The business sketches have been going fairly decent today. I love summer for this type of stuff; it's amazing what you can get done when you don't have to do homework. At least for me it is. I came up with a new concept for a line today; I can't quite share it with you guys yet; it's nowhere near ready. But be excited. Because I was gathering some inspiration up today, and might even work on some sketches for it tomorrow. We'll see what comes up. With me, I just have to play it by ear. That seems to be a lot of what I do. Let everything flow naturally, and do what I want to, when I want to. That's the way my brain works. And I don't see why I should have to do it any differently.

Thanks for coming to visit us today at The Minority, and I hope to see you tomorrow! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment