Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6.20.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


Hey everybody! How's it going with all of you guys today? I hope good. 

I really like the way today's What I Wore Today outfit turned out. It seemed to me that the last couple of days had been a bit more casual; not that much going on. Though today I really liked the way it turned out. Not over the top or anything like that, just really pulled together in an overall nice way. Of course, I'm extremely biased though. I'm pretty sure you could tell. ;)


And again with the purple. I know I keep telling you guys that it's not my favorite color. But it does look nice on me. I have green eyes though, so they actually compliment each other really well. Once, when I got my hair cut, they gave me complimentary make up. I don't normally wear make up or eyeshadow, but when I did, I would use my favorite colors, or a color that I thought would match the outfit. I learned that isn't the way that it need to be done. What you need to do is match it so that it compliments your skin, eyes, and hair. And she chose purple for me. And it looked good. Ever since then, I've been a bigger fan of purple than I was before.


I was also stacking the necklaces again, like I've been doing for the past few days. It's been a part of my daily outfit for a while now, and I really like the way it looks.

But let's move onto the pieces themselves.

'SO' Basic Tee: Khols
'SO' Black Jacket: Khols
'Mudd' Hat: Khols
Belt (Unknown Manufacturer): Khols
'Union Bay' Cargo Shorts: Khols
Oil Stain on Shorts: Costa Rica
'Lounge' Leopard and Lace Tank: Maurices
Typewriter Monogram Necklace: Etsy
Beaded Necklace: Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment