Thursday, June 21, 2012

6.21.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


Hey everyone! How's it going?

So I'm here again with you guys today, with yet another What I Wore Today post. Sarah's going to be doing her's tomorrow!! :) :) She was sick for a few days, as you might have seen earlier, and that's why she wasn't posting. I'm glad she's better now though. And I can't wait to see what she comes up with for HER What I Wore Today post. But let's go onto mine, shall we?

My outfit today was a bit more basic. But I like that too. I was just experimenting with layering a few different clothing layers, as well as stacking some necklaces. A few more than I'm used to, but I thought it still looked nice. I did four today. Normally I've been doing two, but I have done three before.


Ha. I make myself laugh with the faces I make sometimes though. It's a little bit weird to see what it is that I actually look like. I think I'm a crazy person most of the time. Who knows what I was thinking when I took this picture. Plus, I think it is physically impossible for me to smile when someone's not making me laugh. Which is a little hard to do to yourself. At least in the moment anyways. 

But let's get on to the outfit.

'SO' Basic Tee: Khols
'SO' Long Sleeved Striped Shirt: Khols
'Union Bay' Cargo Shorts: Khols
'Star Wars' Graphic Tee: Gift
Black Beaded Necklace: Myself
Paper Beaded Necklace: Myself
Cross Necklace: My mom.
'Paid In Full' Necklace: School Donation Shop

And that would be that. 

I know that I say the same phrases a lot. But what can I say. That's me. :) So I'll see you guys tomorrow. Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment