Hello everyone! I'm back; I know that it's been a while, but with school and everything, I've just been really busy, as has Sarah. So I've kind of been neglecting the blog. However, I still have been working on the fashion collection, and have been experimenting around a bit, which is kind of nice. I'm getting ready to start work on the very first piece of clothing, and I'm super excited!
Anyways, let's focus right now on what I came here today to post about, which was an alteration of a sweatshirt that I did. Originally when I decided that I wanted to do something creative with this sweater, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I thought that I wanted to cut the sleeves off for sure, and make it short sleeved. I thought that I was going to cuff them. So I started work on it, and started by cutting off the sleeves to the right length. Then, I decided to fit the whole thing, which I wasn't originally going to do. I also cut off the collar, and gave myself a kind of boat neck. Also, I cut off the bottom ribbing.
When it came to the sleeves though, I eventually got rid of my initial idea of cuffed sleeves, I liked this one much better; I flared them out. I thought that it would look pretty cool, and give it a unique twist, which I was ready for. I really like the way that it turned out.
Anyways, that's all I have for you guys today. I'm not sure quite when I'll be back, but I am planning on updating with notes about the lines itself quite regularly.