Monday, June 25, 2012

6.25.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


This is where it gets real. I've been wearing pretty nice looking outfits for a while now. And I've shared them with you each and every single day. But it's a day like today that is when I don't want to do anything. I was tired. REALLY tired. I felt like I could sleep all day. Plus, I had a pounding headache. In my eye. So this is what I wore. A plain black tee shirt and navy workout shorts. Yep. Nothing else. No accessories to spice it up. I was tired. I wasn't going anywhere. I didn't care what my family thought. And, quite frankly, I don't really care what you guys think. ;) We all have our days. This is one of mine.

Black Basic Tee: My Dad.
'Russell Athletic' Navy Workout Shorts: Sports Authority

At least I was on here earlier today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have an outfit that's a little better looking. See you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment