Monday, June 11, 2012

Idea Board


Hey everybody. I'm here. And I know that it's a little later than I had originally hoped to be here. But I'm here now. And that's what matters. The thing is, I have some actual content for you guys today. I don't have any clothing yet. But I do have an inspiration board to share. This picture truly represents the overall concept for the line, and, even though I'm still tossing around ideas for the title, it's probably be something like 'Feminine Fancy'. I think that would really encompass it.

However, there are still come components to this line that aren't shown in this picture. I have other papers. Other collages. And lots more ideas.

I've also started some sketching for the line. Most of the concepts are still in their 1st draft form, but they are being further developed as we speak. I've been tossing concepts around, and am trying to figure out exactly how it is that I want to do this. We'll see. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment