Wednesday, June 13, 2012

6.13.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


Hey guys! It's me again, and I'm here with you guys today with my second What I Wore Today post. I hope that yesterday's postings really inspired you, and you got to say hello to Sarah! If you haven't seen her post yet, you can click here to see her introduction! Make her feel welcome! 

So, like I said before, I'm back with another content filled post. I'm sure that after some time has passed, you guys will probably start to get a sense of what our individual styles are. Even though mine might be a little difficult to put a finger on. To tell you the absolute truth, I don't really know what my style is. Besides eclectic. I mix everything that I love together to make one quirky, individual style that is near impossible to replicate. That's why I love it so much. I'm unique. And totally me.


So now, onto the actual content of the post! In the photo above I think I give you a pretty decent representation of what the layered necklaces look like today. This seems to be something that I've really been loving lately. I love the way it looks, and how unique you can truly be.

Also, you get a little peek at some of the faces that make all of my friends laugh. They say that the looks I make are hilarious. I don't know if I see it.

So, without further ado, here are today's pieces!

'SO' Grey Tee: Khols
'Mudd' Camera Tee: Khols
'Maurices' Vest: Maurices
'Merona' Jeans: Target
Mustache Necklace: Forever 21
Black Beaded Necklace: Myself
Faux Diamond Earrings: Walmart

And there we have it.

I'm hoping that you guys liked this outfit and were inspired by it. You guys are awesome! Thanks for visiting, and I'll see you later! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment