Friday, June 22, 2012

6.22.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


Hello my friends! Hope you guys had a good day today. I think that I have a fairly interesting What I Wore Today outfit for you guys, so I hope you enjoy. I liked the way it turned out, even though I wasn't sure if it would work when I put it on. However, something that I've learned from experimenting with clothing is that you never know exactly what to expect until you try it.


I decided to take it easy with the accessories today, as I didn't feel like layering a whole bunch of stuff. Plus, I really thought that the scarf really spoke for itself in this outfit. If you want to see other outfits with this same scarf, you can look here or here. The basic concept that I was trying to achieve with this outfit was to have the scarf actually look like a layer of clothing instead of a scarf. And I think that I achieved that rather well. However, moving on, here are the pieces for today.

'Not Of This World' Graphic Tee: Thrifted
'SO' Khaki Pants: Khols
'Mudd' Hat: Khols
Belt (Unknown Manufacturer): Khols
Scarf (Unknown Manufacturer): Target
'Ralph Lauren' Gray Blazer: Gift
Black Beaded Necklace: Myself

And that's what I have for you guys today! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment