Tuesday, June 19, 2012

6.19.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


Hey everyone! I'm back in the blogosphere once more with yet another What I Wore Today post to share with all of you wonderful viewers. It means a lot to me to see all of your visits, and it would mean a lot to me to hear from you. If you ask a question in the comments, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

However, I digress. 

Today's outfit is fairly simple in comparison to some of the things that I have shown on here in the past, but I still believe it to be an effective and composed outfit as a whole.

And yes, this is the same blazer I was wearing yesterday.


The tee shirt that I'm wearing today says as follows:

"I'm the wretch the song refers to."

I love that. I honestly don't think that I can explain to you how much I love that. Because I am. I'm not perfect, that's a fact. And this shows that I understand and admit that. My dad printed this shirt for me. Cause he can do that. Also, in the photo above, you can fairly easily see the bracelets I wore today. I used the faux diamond one I wore here, and a friendship bracelet I got in Costa Rica.


And here are the necklaces for today. I'm going to give you a tip. For stacking necklaces. Or bracelets. It works about the same in both manners.

Mix textures.

That's how you get it to look good. For example, in the photo above, you can see that I am wearing three different necklaces. My mustache necklace, with which I am in love, and two beaded necklaces, which I made. One is made from glass beads, one is made from paper beads, and one is made from metal. Yet they still work. And are effective as a whole. Also, mixing lengths helps a lot. This tip is especially useful with stacking necklaces.


And here we have one last picture for you all, just for laughs. Go ahead. Laugh at me. I honestly don't care. I laugh at myself. Because I'm just that hilarious.

Here are the pieces for today.

Printed 'Wretch' Tee: My Dad.
Baseball Hat: My Dad.
'Lizsport Petite' Black Blazer: Gift
'Tyte' Khaki Shorts: Thrift Store
Belt (Unknown Manufacturer): Khols
Diamond Bangle: Khols
Lime Green Friendship Bracelet: Costa Rica
Silver Hoop Earrings (Unknown Manufacturer): Walmart
Mustache Necklace: Forever 21
Black Beaded Necklace: Myself (Homemade)
Paper Beaded Necklace: Myself (Homemade)

Hope you guys enjoyed, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment