Friday, June 15, 2012

6.15.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan



Hey everyone! Just a quick What I Wore Today post for you guys; I decided to get back to the basics with today's outfit, if you could say that. Barely any jewelry today; no necklaces. No mustache today, as I couldn't find it. Disappointing, I know. We all wanted to see mustache. I miss him. However, I hope that you guys still enjoy it.

By the way, the tee shirt is the one that I resized/restyled, and can be found here. Go ahead and check it out. It was an XL when I started out, and is now a size S or M. Did it all by hand too. But let's continue on here...

Graphic Tee: My Dad
'Mossimo Supply Co.' Plaid Shirt: Khols
'Tyte' Khaki Shorts: Thrift Store
Friendship Bracelet: Made from plastic bags

And that's my outfit today. Like I said, I wanted comfort today. I was way too lazy to do anything. And I think we're going to have to deal with that. I have my moments, just like anybody else. But here's to hoping that the moments aren't often.

No comments:

Post a Comment