Sunday, June 17, 2012

6.17.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


 Hello everybody! How are you guys doing today? I have a bit more of a dressed up outfit for your What I Wore Today post, as I tried to assemble something a bit out of the ordinary. Combining weird and unique pieces with each other, especially in ways that nobody else would ever think of, is my specialty. And I love it.


Here's a pretty decent view of my necklaces that I wore today, along with the glasses and my hat. Which I love by the way. One of my favorite accessories are definitely hats. They are just so unique, and since I can pull them off, I tend to go along with it anyways. 


And here are the bracelets that I ended up wearing today. I never really know how I come up with my combinations; I just kind of go with the flow. Normally, people would probably never think to put these two pieces together, but I really like the effect that they give together. But let's go on to the actual pieces.

'SO' Basic Tee: Khols
'SO' Striped V-Neck Tee: Khols
Belt (Unknown Manufacturer): Khols
Bracelets: Khols
'Mudd' Hat: Khols
'Tyte' Khaki Shorts: Thrift Store
Sunglasses: Walmart
Black Seed Bead Necklace: Myself
Black Beaded Necklace: Myself
Mustache Necklace: Forever 21
'Ralph Lauren' Gray Blazer: Gift

And that's what I have for you guys today! I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment