Monday, June 18, 2012

6.18.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


Hey guys! I'm back with you guys today, and I have another What I Wore Today post for you guys. I hope that you've been enjoying these as much as I've enjoyed doing them, and I plan to continue on for quite some time. Here's to hoping that Sarah can come and join us soon!


Anyways, in today's outfit, I decided to experiment with layers with the shirts themselves. I've layered bracelets before, as well as layering necklaces. I did with the necklaces again today as well, but I thought that it would be cool to do a couple of open layers on top of a basic tank. And I really love the way that it turned out. I used a plaid shirt underneath of a black blazer. The blazer has some really cool button details on the sleeves as well.


Here's another view of what it looks like overall. I really love the way the layers in the necklaces compliment the layers of clothing. And yes, in case you were wondering, this is the same plaid shirt that I used here and here. It's the only one that I have. At least in this kind of style.


And here you can see the button detail on the sleeve of the blazer. I love this jacket so much, but I don't wear it as much as I should/could. It's mostly me just hoarding jackets and blazers because I like them. That's what I'm trying to work with more as of late. Plus, you can just take them off if it gets too hot. Simple? I think so.

Let's continue, shall we?

'SO' Khaki Pants: Khols
'Mossimo Supply Co.' Plaid Shirt: Khols
'Champion' Basic Tank: Target
'Lizsport Petite' Black Blazer: Gift
Mustache Necklace: Forever 21
Paid In Full Necklace (Unknown Manufacturer): School Donation Shop

And that would be that! For today at least! I hope you check back tomorrow, as I'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment