Saturday, June 16, 2012

6.16.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


Hey everybody! How's it going? I've been just chilling for the past couple of days, as we have had some friends from our hometown come to visit us/stay with us. That's why the blog posts have been so late as of the past few days. Because in the daylight hours we're busy spending time with them before they leave. And they're leaving Monday morning.  But anyways, let's get on to today's post. For the actual clothing part of it.


For today's What I Wore Today post, I decided to build my outfit around my mustache necklace. I mentioned briefly yesterday that I had lost it, and that's why you didn't see it then. But since then, I made it my goal to find it and build a good outfit around it. Because I just love it that much.


As you have seen, I have been dressing rather casually; that's because of our friends coming to visit. I never really know what we're going to be doing during the day, so I just wear casual stuff so we can do anything, and I don't have to worry about anything. That's just kind of my style.

But anyways. Here's the list for today:

'SO' Basic Tee (Purple): Khols
Coca Cola Graphic Tee (Unknown Manufacturer): Khols
'SO' Black Jacket: Khols
'Union Bay' Cargo Shorts: Khols
Oil Paint Stain on Shorts: Costa Rica
Mustache Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses (Unknown Manufacturer): Walmart
Earrings (Unknown Manufacturer): Walmart

And that would be that! I hope you were inspired, and will check back with us tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment