Sunday, June 24, 2012

6.24.2012 What I Wore Today: Jordan


Hey guys, it's Jordan. Again with the late post; sorry about that. I'll really try to do better tomorrow. But actually, I didn't change until a bit later in the day anyways, since I was really just lazing around. I was way too lazy to really want to do anything. We're lucky I put my contacts in. Some days I don't. Not at all.


Here's a bit of a closer view of the neckware (word?) today. I stacked a couple of necklaces on top of each other, and then went with it. I wasn't too careful about anything; I honestly just wanted something comfy to laze around the house in. Here's what I used today:

Black Tee: My Dad
'Mudd' Graphic Tank: Khols
Merona Jeans: Khols
Scarf (Unknown Manufacturer): Target
Paid In Full Necklace: School Donation Shop
Black Beaded Necklace: Myself

And that's it for today. Hope you guys have a good rest of the night, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment